4/19/08

.

Quadzilla! That was his name! The guy with the huge legs in the muscle magazine. It just came to me about 5 minutes ago, just out of the blue. Not only that, but guess what. My brother-in-law just so happened to have a copy of the Bondage Breaker, it appeared in his life a few weeks ago in a box his mom brought over from her storage thing containing things for him to sell on Craig's List, and they were going thru it, and he saw it, and he said, the Bondage Breaker! How'd that get in there! And his mom had no idea, she said to be honest these things aren't even mine, they're her old boyfriend's things.

So anyway I have it here. He said I could borrow it for about a month. They're in it right now. Doing the prayers. And so I was thinking the right thing to do at this point in time is share some of it here. I have my scanner right beside me. How does that sound?

Also, I made the cutest necklace out of the penny with a cross cut out of it.

Oh I should mention. About the Bondage Breaker. You know there's not one certain prayer to say for anything, right? As long as we understand the Biblical principles and truths regarding sin. But this book sort of lays it all out and goes in-depth and explains it all, and he put together prayers to say to address things. A great tool and it changed my life. But I just wanted to point out that I believe that it does not matter what you say or how you say it, as long as you understand what's going on. Just so you know. I'm not one of those people that believe "say this prayer and get this result" or anything like that. But I love this book and I got a few stories to tell about when I first found out about deliverance. I saw alot of freaky things. Flack. Resistance. Got a little spooked. So don't try this at home, kids.

Just sayin'.