4/19/08

.

Well it's another new day. Do you ever look out the window and wonder what miracle is taking place that we still have fresh air and sunshine and birds chirping and clouds puffing overhead? How can it be that we haven't blown ourselves of the face of the earth just yet? Especially Texas. If you could see my view from my little perch here, my little window seat, you'd be brewing over with untamed jealously. The window in my room looks out to this cute tree with red berries and lots of fat birds come and hang out in it all the time. Also there's all kinds of colorful flowers everywhere thanks to the maintenance men here. All they do is unclog toilets and plant flowers and say hello. I could very well be in Apartment Heaven. For real. Sometimes I think I might not ever leave this place.

I have a new thing with food now. Well I've always had this thing: it's a race against time with my stomach, that's why I eat fast, I want to fill it up before it gets full, cause the feeling of being full makes me want to toss my cookies. But the new thing is this: I actually almost DID throw up yesterday when I got too full, I was cramming a quarter pounder with cheese in my mouth and I took one more bite after being full and I gagged and spit the whole chewed up bite out, I had to, it was either that or hurl the whole burger. It started with bananas, the last bite actually, now it seems like the banana problem is expanding onto other foods. I don't think it's psychological, no, I think it's the thought of mushy food being forced into me that grosses me out. On a very deep level I resent the fact that I, even I, must take time to fuel up in order to keep going, like a car or a train or something. I really want to know why God designed us like this. I feel that it's counter-productive to my existence. I don't mind other essentials however, such as bathing. I could soak in a hot bath all day long.

I changed my mind about doing the new story. I think I will just keep on shamelessly promoting my other one for now. About that. Surely by now, if you have read it, you can see that it is all that and so much more. You will just have to investigate the meaning(s) for yourself. I am not going to sit here and spell it out for anyone. I will say, it (accidentally) has more layers-within-layers than



Here's a new liberty I have given myself: I can now do halfway analogies. I don't have to finish them. Such as the one above. I will just let you come up with your own. It's my gift to you.




http://ijustcantgetenoughofthis.blogspot.com/


.